TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please follow the Instructions
By registering for and/or attending the Conference, all participants agree to be bound by and comply with, these Terms and Conditions. It is the participant's responsibility to read and understand these Terms and Conditions. You have to read the event program as well as terms and conditions before you register the event and you should be sure, which category, you want to register for.
- If the registration form has been filled or the payment has been done by another person, other than attendee, it is the attending person’s responsibility to provide proper details to event management.
- The registrations will be only done at our website. Online registrations will be processed using PayPal and CCavenue.
- We encourage registrations only through PayPal or CCavenue for safety reasons and we suggest attendees pay only through PayPal or CCavenue payment gateways.
- In a rare condition, we will provide company account details, but, we are not responsible for any sort of fraudulence during the transfer process.
- If we provide any discount in any special conditions and any later refund requested by an attendee, the discounted registration fee will be refunded only after the completion of the conference. The basic time period required would be 30 days with $150 handling fee.
- Registration fee includes three-day conference attendance, conference kit, lunch and coffee breaks. All conference arrangements will be done by our company. Registration fee does not include any sort of health or travel insurance.
- Registration fee is only conferred to one person, attending the conference. It does not include any family member. The arrangements are made towards the speakers, students, and delegates attending the conference.
- Delegates will receive an invoice, immediately after their registration along with the official invitation to our conference.
- We expect cancellations as early as possible and avoid any sort of confusion in the final scientific program. As early the registration would be, the refund would be maximum and as the days pass a percentage will be detected.
- Due to any circumstances, you want to cancel the registration; the refund will depend on the date when you have initiated the cancellation.
- For this conference, if you cancel before August 01st, 2017, the refund will be 90%, If the cancellation was done between August 01st to August 20th, the refund will be 50% and after August 20th there will be no refund provided.
- In the case of substitution with your colleague, the fee would be 100$ and all required details should be submitted of substitute attending the conference.
- Aquilus international shall not be liable to refund of fees or for any other penalty should the event be canceled due to war, fire, strike lock-out, industrial action, tempest, accident, civil disturbance or any other cause whatsoever beyond their control.
- Aquilus international accepts no liability if a delegate is unable to attend an event due to adverse weather conditions or any travel disruption.
- For student registrations, student’s ID is very important and has to submit a soft copy, before registration.
- There shouldn’t be any personal marketing in the event. Endorsing their books or articles is strictly prohibited. You have to take permission of event management and with an agreement; you can do your promotions.
- In the event of there being insufficient numbers booked onto an event, Aquilus international reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event.
- In the event of cancellation of an event by Aquilus international, we will endeavor to inform all delegates a week before the event is due to take place, although please be aware that this is not always possible. All event fees paid will be reimbursed in full, or the payment will be transferred in full to another Aquilus international event. Aquilus international shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport costs, accommodation etc.
- Views expressed by speakers are their own. Aquilus international cannot accept liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker at the conference or in any material provided to delegates.
- In a rare condition and depending on the importance of an attendee, an accommodation will be provided. This accommodation may or may not be in event location (Hotel where the event will be held).
- If an attendee wants us to book accommodation, the booking will be done only when we receive full payment. Cancellations in whole or part may incur a penalty at the hotel’s discretion.
- These conditions are also applicable towards Sponsors and exhibitors also. As we have several categories, Sponsors and exhibitors have to inform their requirement clearly to event management.